Joining our Sharp Affiliate Programme
Checking your eligibility to become a Sharp affiliate is a two-stage process.
Step 1: Affiliate screening
First, you need to apply with Affiliate Window. Affiliate Window are our affiliate network and they will screen your application to make sure you able to join their network. All applications are screened based on the profile submitted when registering with Affiliate Window.
Screening ensures your website is:
• Aesthetically pleasing and designed to a decent standard
• Free from any content which maybe deemed offensive or pornographic
Passing this stage will mean you are eligible to join the Affiliate Window network. It does not necessarily mean you qualify to become a Sharp affiliate. To apply for an account with Affiliate Window, click on the link below.
Apply for an Account
with Affiliate Window.
Step 2: Sharp approval
To be considered as a Sharp Affiliate your website will be screened to establish if it is;
• Compatible with our product types, brand and brand ethos
• Correct, truthful and clear in its content
The following types of site are not acceptable:
• Sites under construction
• Competitor web sites
• International sites
• Sites that promote, contain, or link to sexually explicit or graphic materials and/or language
• Sites that promote violence
• Sites that promote any kind of discrimination
• Sites that promote illegal activities and substances
• Sites that contain any libellous, defamatory or disparaging materials
• Sites that contain material that is defamatory, fraudulent, or harassing to us or any third party
• Sites that support religious or political causes, as represented on the homepage or key landing pages
We try to respond to approval requests within 72 hours - but we do receive a high volume of applications every day. If you have not heard from us within this time or have questions concerning our programme, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that if an affiliate fails to meet the terms of our agreement we may remove them at any time.
A great way to generate extra commission is to use Paid Per Click (PPC) advertising programs such as Goodle Adwords, MSN, Miva and Yahoo. These can help drive traffic to your website, which in turn will increase the number of visitors to the Sharp website - boosting sales and earning you extra income. As Sharp runs an in-house PPC advertising campaign, we have prepared the following guidelines to ensure there is no conflict between ourselves and our affiliates. In order to qualify for a Sharp affiliate, you must accept these conditions.
• Bid on generic keywords - for example, LCD TV, microwave or fax machine
• Use Sharp in the title or in the body of any PPC adverts
YOU MAY NOT
• Link your PPC advert directly to the Sharp website
• Use a URL redirect to take the customer directly to the Sharp website from a PPC advert
• Bid on the keyword 'Sharp' or on our LCD trademark 'Aquos'
• Buy, own or bid on any domain names with the word 'Sharp' in the URL
Sharp take the above guidelines very seriously and reserve the right to deny commission or ban affiliates who ignore these guidelines. If you would like further clarification on any of the points mentioned above please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
to learn more about the Sharp Affiliate Programme
to learn about the benefits of the Sharp Affiliate Programme